- These conditions are applicable to all offers, agreements and conferred orders.
- In these conditions the term “client” means every body and/or person that has or wishes to conclude an agreement with the supplier including their representative(s), shop assistants, authorised person(s), assigned person(s).
- In these conditions the term “consumer” means any person that does not act on behalf of a profession or company, or a buyer, that acts as a consumer and has concluded an agreement with the supplier. All conditions contained herein shall also apply to the consumer unless explicitly agreed.
- Supplements and/or deviations of these conditions are valid only if agreed to in writing by the supplierto the client.
- If the supplier agrees to a deviation to these conditions with a client in an agreement, then the client shall not refer to this deviation in subsequent agreements. Deviations to these conditions should be agreed upon explicitly.
Offers and Agreements
- All offers by the supplier, either in the form of price lists or otherwise, including verbal offers and other statements of representatives and/or employees of supplier, are not binding and are made subject to confirmation in accordance with the next subclause.
- An agreement is brought about only when confirmed in writing within 2 working days after ordering.
- Subsequent agreements, promises and/or alterations to the agreement made by and/or on behalf of the supplier’s employees to the client are only binding if confirmed in writing by the supplier within 2 days.
- Every agreement is concluded subject to the condition that, in the exclusive opinion of the supplier, the client’s creditworthiness is satisfactory for the monetary fulfilment of the agreement.
- The supplier is authorized at or after conclusion of the agreement, but before further deliveries are made, to ask the client to provide a guarantee that all payments and other obligations will be met.
- The supplier is authorized, whenever it considers it desirable or necessary for the proper execution of an order, to acquire the assistance of others, the costs of which will be passed on in accordance with the relevant quotation(s). If possible and/or necessary the supplier will consult the client in this regard.
- The supplier is authorized to demand cash on delivery.
- Shipping and taxes are estimated and will be updated during checkout based on your billing and shipping information.
- All prices are exworks exclusive of VAT, unless otherwise agreed explicitly in writing.
- Exclusions are:
● special import duties and or other taxes;
● special packaging material and/or packing;
● costs for loading and unloading, transport and insurance.
- Prices are based on costs prevailing at the time of offer. If these costs rise after the offer date as a result of, for example, increases in the prices of raw materials, accessory materials, parts, transport costs, wages, insurance premiums, fiscal loads, import duties, rates of exchange, then the supplier is authorised to pass on this rise in the prices.
- The terms of the former subclause are also valid, if these cost rising factors were foreseeable at the time the agreement was concluded.
- We strive to deliver orders as soon as possible. The expected delivery time to be found in the confirmation email you receive after ordering.
- We strive to deliver orders within the specified delivery time. When a delivery is delayed, we will inform you as soon as possible.
The shipping costs depend on among others the value and weight of the shipment.
Returning goods-Conditions of returns
If it turns out that an article does not comply your expactations, it is possible to return this article. The costs of a return are borne by the buyer, except if they occur due to a fault of Technopig. Returns are at risk of the buyer . This means that Technopig is not responsible for damage or loss of returned items.
To guarantee that you receive a high quality product, we are forced to make the following return conditions:
- Return requests can only be accepted if the request was reported to us within 10 days after delivery of the products.
- The goods have to be undamaged, unopened, unused and complete. The goods must be packed in their original condition and may not have been in the stable.
- The goods must be packed in their original condition in the original box.
- Credit notes for the returned goods will be assigned after receipt of the goods. Technopig reserves the right to reject goods if they suspect that the necessary conditions have not been fulfilled.
- If the returned goods we receive are not complying with the requirements listed above, than Technopig reserves the right to charge any costs to the buyer.
Technopig wants to provide you with the best service possible. Nevertheless, if there are problems, we kindly ask you to report these to our Customer Service. A complaint can be reported quickly and easily by contacting the Customer Service via the email address email@example.com or by phone at 003669510258. The moment we receive the complaint, we strive to get in touch with a proper and adquate solution within 2 working days.
Service & Warranty
All the products you buy from us, have warranty. A product has to be in good condition and function properly when using it normally. If you received a product with which this is not the case, we will offer you an appropriate solution as soon as possible. Depending on the product, it will be fixed or replaced by a new product. Please contact our Customer Service for more information. You can reach our Customer Service by sending an E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org of call us on 003669510258.